Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Larry Craig and Rob Zombie - is there more of a connection than you think?

Personally, I don't like people who break the law. To me there isn't a difference between a republican, a sexual predator (in Larry Craig's case they are one in the same). Also, when movie writers/producers show evil/torture/violence on the big screen and label it "entertainment."

"Craig wants to see if he can get his guilty plea overturned. And he's got a lawyer who thinks the Senate ethics committee should not bother looking into Craig's behavior because it's a misdemeanor."



Craig's lawyers say his behavior in this matter is "wholly unrelated" from this CNN article to his official duties, what?!?)

On the topic of Craig's lewd behavior his lawyer said it's "wholly unrelated to his job." It seems that being a pervert is ok?

Lets take a short journey into the world of horror movies. Rob Zombie released the movie "House of 1000 Corpses" back in 2003. This movie is pure evil...click here to find out more.





Movie producers such as Rob Zombie write and create movies like "House of 1000 Corpses" that portray evil, murder and psychotics enjoying themselves while torturing others. I ask myself, how did they come up with this story? It really isn't that far fetched from the world we live in.

I also ask myself why is it ok for politicians mainly republicans to break the law and be sexual predators without consequence?

Movies such as "House of 1000 Corpses" display psychotics breaking the law without consequence as well.

I think the message the political & entertainment world is sending out an irresponsible message. The message seems to be if you break the law you will be punished but if "I" break the law there is not any consequence because "I" am in political office, or "I" am just creating a movie for entertainment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, interesting an unique blog...but now for the criticism. Be careful you don't start preaching from the pulpit. Saying horror movies are evil is your opinion and you're welcome to it. (Heck I don't watch them!) But you sound too much like a preacher. That's not being disrespectful. Instead have fun with this blog, point out characters in horror movies and how they remind you of certain republicans. There is no focus here, just ranting. (Besides, as an independent, I can find why democrats are just as evil too. But the title of your blog makes me think of one thing and yet your blog delivered something different. As a consumer, which is why we are practicing this exercise of blogging, I feel let down and wouldn't return to it. Make this fun and unique just as your title indicates. Please don't preach to people (most of us don't like it) :)